Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Loads Nintendo DS Cyclo DS kernel

i have a Nintendo ds.
My friend Paul also has Nintendo ds that he plays a lot of unusual games on.
I said to him what kind of games are these?
he said they were home brew games and that I needed to get a Cyclo card in order to run them.
He even showed me the web site www.Gameplayfun.com to buy the card from so within the hour I had ordered the card.

A few days later the cyclo card arrived and i put it in my Nintendo and it said that it needed a memory card.
I called my friend and he said that I needed to order a memory card so
I went to the site and ordered the memory card.
A few days later it arrived in the mail however my friend went on vacation for 2 weeks.
I couldn’t wait to get the card working so I emailed the web site and they gave me a
series of steps to get the card working

got http://www.cyclopsds.com
click the support link on the site (upper right of page)
download the softer at the following link: CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.59

use a program such as pkzip or winrar to extract the files after they have been downloaded to the hard drive.

take the memory chip and put it in the USB reader that came with the Cyclo card.
Copy the extracted files into the memory card

Put the memory card into the Cyclo chip.,
then put the Cyclo chip into you Nintendo just like a normal game.
Turn on the Nintendo and when the main menu comes up select Cyclops button and zing! The Cyclo is started.

Before u know it I learned how to load a Homebrew game into the memory chip.
Now I am playing those Home brew games that my friend has been playing for a while.

www.Gameplayfun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment