Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Free Homebrew Nintendo DS DSi Games

Hi my name is Mary and I have a 10 year old son. We wanted to get our son a card for his Nintendo that played "homebrew games" on his Nintendo Dsi. So we wnt out to the web and found gameplayfun.com that sells cards to play Homebrew games. We bought the r4i sdhc red with 2 gigs of memory. The card arrived with the kernel installed on the memory card. After inserting the memory card into the r4i red the card worked perfectly.
My other sone who is 6 wanted to try the Nintendo DSI with some of the hamebrew games on it and it turns out the 6 year old reused everything on the memory card. I wrote an email to the company I bought the card from and asked how I can restore the kernel on the card.
Not only did the company email me back but the gave me step by step instructions on how to download the kernel, Unzip it using winrar, how to install ther kernel on the memory chip from the pc computer. It was so easy.! We had the memory chip up and running on the card in no time. They even had a a couple of site were I can get more homebrew games. Thanks a million Gameplayfunc.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment