Monday, August 9, 2010

Is CycloDS for Nintendo DS better?

I my name is Brandon and I am 14 years old. I have a Nintendo Lite My friends and me play on line game using our Nintendo’s a lot. Then one of my friends learned how to play games that are home brewed. He told us that we needed to order a card called the Cyclo to play these games. He pointed us to a great web site www.gameplayfun.com that we could order the card. So I ordered the Cyclo card with 4 gigs of memory as recommended by the site. The company even said that they would put the right soft were on the memory chip to make the card run

A few days later I got the card and inserted it onto my Nintendo and turned the game on. The card worked perfectly! I was completely amazed at the speed and honesty of this company. they not only shipped me the card, the totally insured that it worked properly.

Cheapest Authorized Cyclo DS dealer in the USA. All Nintendo Flash Cards ARE UP TO 40% OFF SO DON'T MISS OUT!! R4 SDHC Only $4.99, Acekard 2i $14.99 Cyclo DS $42, Acekard 2 $12.99, Micro SD Only $6.99 Super Fast Shipping from US www.gameplayfun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment