Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to download DS Games for FREE!!!

I was telling my friends of a truly unique experience when I ordered my first Cyclo card from the Web gameplayfun.comI went out and searched the web for a company and found a few sites to try. I tried these sites and the cyclo I got would not work right or it took a long time to get here. Then a talked to some of my friends who told me about an awesome site that tests each card before they go out the door.I said “No Way!”So I went to the site and it definitely said that we test our Cyclo cards and ensure that the right firmware is on any memory card we sell With Each Card the Sell! So I thought know way but I gave it a tray. Well within a week it happened.My Cyclo Card arrived with the memory card that I ordered! So I simply put the memory chip in the card a plugged the card into my Nintendo Lite. The card came up on the main screen. I selected it and the card came up immediately! It was awesome to finally see a company the tests its products out so well! Thanks gameplayfun.com!Now I can enjoy thousands of game for free and I only need is buy the CycloDS card!

Shh If you Have Nintendo DS, DSi and XL you want to download all free Nintendo DS new Games for FREE! You only need is the Cyclods or R4 card and you never need to spend your money again for the Gamess!!!!Authorized R4 Acekard Cyclo DS dealer in the USA. All Nintendo Flash Cards ARE UP TO 40% OFF SO DON'T MISS OUT!! R4 DS Only $5, Acekard 2i $14 Cyclo DS $42, Acekard 2 $12, Micro SD Only $6 Super Fast Shipping from US www.gameplayfun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment